Christian Life Community (CLC) is for people who want to understand more deeply how God is at work in their everyday lives.
We meet regularly in small groups to pray and share, supporting one another through the ups and downs of ordinary life. In listening to one another we grow to understand ourselves, deepen our relationship with God and discover more clearly how each one of us is uniquely called to respond to God's love.
CLC might be for you if you:
- are searching for space in your life to deeply reflect and pray
- want to meet and share with others
- are trying to work out how God is calling you
- want to integrate your faith and life more closely
- are interested in Ignatian Spirituality
- are interested in joining CLC or are already a member
For the application form for this year's National assembly go to FORM